We create local employment, wearing mask save lives and all proceeds are donated to support the local community ! A win-win project on all levels !!
Get your masks today ! We have now 4 different masks & the fitting PM2.5 filters !!
Order here: https://forms.gle/MK7zkiQpKxZQersa6
– The masks are produced locally, it creates employment (and saves lives in the process) !
– Wearing masks save lives !
– And with all proceeds being donated to the Solidarity Canteen in Luang Prabang (read more here), we shall save even more lives ! Currently the two canteens (southern in Phoumock and eastern in Naxangveoi) are serving up to 150 hungry people a day !
All proceeds will be donated to the Solidarity Canteen in Luang Prabang (read more here).
– Price per mask: Kip 25’000 plus delivery fee Kip 10’000
– Price for 5 – 9 masks: Kip 25’000 per mask with free delivery
– Price for 10 – 29 masks: Kip 22’000 per mask with free delivery
– Price for 30 – 50 masks: Kip 20’000 per mask with free delivery
– PM 2.5 filter insert: 1 bag (contains 2 filters) Kip 10’000
for bigger quantities price on request
All about the masks:
- Masks are made with high quality and tested fabrics (guaranteed Azo free and no forbidden chemicals !), packed separately in sterile polybags
- Duck face’ shape to provide easiness & comfort
- Provided with adjustable elastics on both sides to completely cover nose, mouth and chin for better protection
- Material out- and inside: 100% polyester
- Washable at 60°C temperature, recommended up to 15 times reusable
- Inside lining is provided with an opening for a filter (filter is not part of the mask)
- Mask are produced according to ISO/TS 16976-2:2015 norms
- Produced according international textile regulations following ISO 4915:1991
PM2.5 filter inserts:
- MA PM2.5 filter is a disposable insert that improves a mask’s filtration effectiveness, especially against the smallest aerosolized particles. PM 2.5 filters can be effective for up to 3 days with continuous use and up to 2 weeks occasional use. You cannot wash to clean PM 2.5 Filters !!
- Masks are only made for personal and private use. Under no circumstance should it come in contact with COVID-19 infected patients.
- The masks are not a certified medical equipment product and should not be uses like so.
- The masks should correctly be used to provide full coverage of the nose, mouth and chin area.
- Properly wash hands and face with soap and water before and after usage of the mask.
- In case the mask gets humid, remove the mask only by touching the elastics and change it with a new mask.
- Unless specified, masks are not allowed for kids under 12 years old.
All proceeds from our “Save Lives, Save Laos” project are being donated, and up to today we have donated: 2,500,000 kip to Solidarity Canteen 14th June, 2,500,000 kip to Solidarity Canteen 16th June, 2,500,000 kip to Vientiane Rescue 1st July and most recently, on 9th July 4,000,000 kip to Solidarity Canteen.