Notice to Our Clients: Changes in Client Service due to COVID-19
As we continue to monitor the reports on Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that J&C Group remains committed to delivering outstanding business solutions.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and their families is our main priority. We care greatly about our communities and want to ensure a safe environment for all stakeholders of our ecosystem, especially for the vulnerable members of society.
To help minimize the spread of the virus, we are implementing more components of our Business Continuity Plan to assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
For our Clients:
We request that our clients cancel all visits to our offices until further notice. Instead, we encourage our clients to use other available means to communicate with us and send information at this time.
- Our team is available via email, phone, online meeting platforms and video conferencing to continue to serve you.
- You may mail documents to our offices but, again, consider using email, etc. instead.
- If the above methods are not an option for you, the drop-off of documents is allowable currently as a last resort. A drop-off area is established at our office to minimize contact for you and our professionals.
All nonessential client visits are suspended until further notice. We feel that for you, your team’s and our professionals’ safety, it is best that we delay on-site visits at this time.
- Our J&C teams (J&C Marketing, J&C Insurance and J&C Real Estate) will help coordinate the handling of the needed documentation to maintain workflow as best as possible. For the transfer of documents, again, we highly encourage you to utilize electronic means.
- We encourage you to pay your premiums by bank transfer or credit card. Please avoid, whenever possible, cash payments.
- Our J&C Insurance team will send you an electronic/soft copy of your policy. We shall keep the original policy with us on file, so that it can be collected when needed or once the virus situation has cleared.
Other Steps Being Implemented by J&C Group
further help prevent the spread of the virus, we will be minimizing the number
of team members in our offices. Several of our professionals will primarily
work remotely from home during this time, while others are working alternate
hours/days, enabling an appropriate amount of social distancing for those in
All team members are directed to stay home if they or any family member is sick. Further measures are also in place if a team or family member to be exposed or contract the virus.
These steps are necessary to preserve the health of our team and help curtail the spread of the virus while upholding our commitment to you, our clients. As we continue to monitor the impact of the coronavirus, we will keep you informed of further changes.
Again, we assure you that we will continue to deliver outstanding business services, our team will always remain at your disposal, providing you with our usual services.
We, at J&C Group, thank you for your understanding and support. We look forward to overcoming this situation together as a society. We wish you, your families and your teams good health and safety.